To learn about ALL of the jobs that Career Services knows about for you, our students and our alum, please visit JLink; Career Services manages all of the job postings in JLink. JLink is a secure website that organizes internship, co-op, seasonal, part-time and full-time employment, specifically for JSU students and alum!
Here are the steps to follow to utilize JLink:
Activate Your JLink Account
1. Visit https://jsu-csm.symplicity.com
2. Click on “Students/Alumni”
3. Enter your JSU email and click “Forgot Password”
4. When you receive your temporary password, enter it to obtain entrance into the system
5. Go to your Account Profile to change your password
6.Your JSU email account will soon become inactive, so enter in a non-jsu email address in each of Email fields in the “Personal Profile” section
Update Profile-Do you want to only receive jobs for student or alum? Log into JLink, click on Profile, then select “Personal” to change email address, phone number, address, etc., then go back to Profile and select “Academic” to make changes to “Applicant Type” to indicate “Alumni” "Student".
Search Criteria-Do you want to only receive email notifications related to the degree you just earned or a specific type of job? A search agent may be created to receive email notifications based on your specifications (position type, job function, location, etc.). To create a search agent:
1. From the student home page, click “Jobs”, then “Saved Searches”
2. Create “Title”, set desired frequency, then “Save”
3. Click “Edit” next to your titled search to select desired criteria, click “Save” when criteria selection is complete. To edit or delete a “Titled Search”, click on “Saved Searches”, make modifications and save.
To get the most out of JLink:
Having problems with JLink? Do not get frustrated, call us instead, we are here to help our current students and alum; we can answer your JLink related questions, and if we can't, we will try to find the answers!