Help & Support
Choose from the following, then choose your role where applicable:
- Browser Checker - Click to see if your browser is supported and correctly configured for optimal use with Blackboard.
- Blackboard 24/7 Support Center - For live chat, phone, and ticket-based assistance. Tier 1 end-user support provided by Blackboard in cooperation with JSU.
- Blackboard Learn Self-Help Content - Direct link to Blackboard's extensive collection of both text-based and media rich tutorial content. Note: JSU's Blackboard is currently Blackboard Learn version 9.1 Q2 2016 (Original Experience)
- Blackboard Collaborate Suite - Total support solution for all of the Blackboard Collaborate Suite of products, including Blackboard Collaborate Web Conferencing and Bb IM).
- Examity - Direct support for Examity can be found on this page.
- Voice Thread - Direct support for Voice Thread can be found on this page.
- Online@JSU Office - Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Central Time
- Download TeamViewer (Windows | Mac) - For challenging troubleshooting situations, our support staff may request that you download this special software to allow us to temporarily remotely view or control your computer. If preferred, you may easily remove this software after the troubleshooting session ends. By clicking this link, installing the software, and providing the access codes to our staff, you agree to allow us temporary access to assist you with your request. We will make no changes to your computer without your authorization, and will view and/or control only areas of your computer related to your request for assistance. You are releasing JSU from liability in regards to issues that may arise during or after the remote troubleshooting session.
- General JSU Technical Support - Email, MyJSU, campus network, etc.